Hi Tom - must be a big weight off your mind now.
Best of luck,
Phil Edwards
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Free Movie stuff & MGM vintage stuff celebration

hello Mopo- I am officailly out of my warehouse..It took from Feb 2005
till May wow.!!

Now I have  stuff back here.. well its hard to get rid of some things..
so I will Give them away!

I saved everything..  I cant bear to junk it.. so as therapy and the
feel of Good.., I will

give some goodies to 1st email I get or Ill split up several//

I have some lots of Back issue magazines..  great for research// " COMIC
BUYERS GUIDE"

maybe 100 issues  (you pay shipping)  Other wise free. remember paper is
heavy but these are fun to read

also have some early Movie collectors World , antique trader , and
others...

heres a neat ITEM  MGM studios  Barn DOORS two way for Mole richarson 2
k fresnel Lights

a friend bought out MGM items when they sold the studio to Sony years
back.. these are circa 30s -50s and are genuine  MGM... they are Rusty
and dirty and weigh like 10 lbx each.
Ill ship you one for 20.00 postpaid.. always exspect extras. I have like
10 availible
:)

I will be loting out lots of goodies and eventually ebay

I shipped 26 copies Of Tommys DVD compilation Including his winner of
the filmfest 3rd prize&100.00 " death Run"  Hope you all enjoy! please
send us feedback.

best, Tom