Hi AZ,

Saw your note on the BFI British Quad's and hence, all is not lost!! I have
a few of them available on my web site and some (including Sunset Blvd. for
$40) are offered at literally half the auction price!

My web address is www.reeldeals.com and I currently have available:

Sunset Blvd.
Some Like It Hot
Singing in the Rain
Shaft

Please take a look and email me if you have any questions. THANKS!

Sincerely,

Dave Smith
Reel Deals
1010 James Street