Dr. V,

The one or two times this has happened to me; I would go for the e-bay registration of the individual I was trying to contact.....Both time after getting the phone number I called and the problem was solved; both had reasonable explanations for the communication difficulty.......Good luck, Vaughn

 pre-000 11:14 AM 6/7/2005 -0500, JR wrote:
Dr. V,

I have to concur with the previous post -- it doesn't make sense that they would not answer your message when they are obviously taking care of the other orders, leaving feedback, etc. In fact, they wouldn't. It is virtually certain that the their response to you has not been delivered to you by AOL. AOL is notorious for doing this and well-known for causing sellers endless headaches. If you haven't already tried this, try sending them a message using eBay email interface by clicking on the "contact seller" link in the auction (and be sure to ask them to respond to you the same way -- by going to your feedback page on eBay and clicking on the "Contact member" link. AOL usually passes through messages that are coming from eBay itself.

Of, If you have a nearby friend who is not on AOL, ask them to send the message for you and receive their response. And seriously consider getting on an ISP that doesn't continually monitor and mess with their customers like AOL does. Your local phone company almost certainly offers a better and cheaper ISP service, as does PeoplePC.com, NetZero.com and numerous others -- even MSN.com is better than AOL.

-- JR

----- Original Message -----
From: Dr Vollin Md
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 15:02
Subject: [MOPO] just for the record

I realize that 2 weeks is not a long time and as one member suggests maybe a death in the family. If so, why are feedbacks being left by Rottiealovers everyday? You can't leave feedback without being on ebay so there is NO excuse not to answer a simple request like where is my money or my items? and for the record, because of the death of someone who was dear to me the week i sent out these various m/o's- in my despair, i may have sent the m/o to the wrong person. and this is my concern, with the M/O, not the sellers credability. But if Rottiealovers do not have it, why wouldn't they just say so??  ODD?? thanks drV
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com