Dear Greg,
   I get at least 5 of these letters a day. Many of them must be coming from over seas. I got one a few months ago saying I had to respond by February 30th. Last month I got some with a new expiration date of Mai (sic) 15th. The new ones I am getting state at the bottom "never share your ebay password with anyone" and then take you to a location that asks for your password. I get them from paypal also and forward all of them onto [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]. It's amazing to me that so many people have so much time on their hands to create this junk, but it must be profitable.

Sue
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 9:17 AM
Subject: [Style-b List] Ebay Phishing Scams Letters

Is anyone else getting a new barrage of "phishing" scam letters
purporting to be from Ebay, saying your account has been compromised and
asking for your security info, blahblahblah? Actually, that's nothing
new. What's mind boggling is how sloppy these guys are getting. I
recently got an email from the "Ebay Security Deppartment" (sic) and
just got an  "FPA Suspention (sic) Notice". Christ, these pathetic
crooks can't even spell!!!!
GD

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/YRyplB/TM

May the force be with...
Cpl. Eddie Ryan

Style-b remembers...
Anne Bancroft

Direct link to Home-Page/Post-Archive...

Direct link to Lobby-Image gallery...

Have you seen Style-b Cinema Magazine?
Number 2 now available at...
http://www.style-b-cinema.com

The views expressed in this
communication do not
necessarily reflect those of the author,
list owner, or any other person...
whether living or dead.

.
Yahoo! Groups Links