Kathryn, I don't entirely understand why you WOULD be angry or upset by my
post!  I was just trying to clarify WHY these posters are coming out now,
and not earlier. (Because they're specifically for Father's Day.)  I think
you offering to sell a few is perfectly reasonable, and if I wanted one
for myself (I don't), that's how I'd probably get it.  If you took my
little informational post as suggesting that you shouldn't be selling
them, my apologies as that was not my intent AT ALL.

Randy

<quote who="Kathryn Jane Klauer">