That has to be the funniest thing Ive heard in a while Kevin!

hey someone look at my ebay ads... I am listing my Butt OFF  seller Id-
DREAMFACTORY

I PUT some posters up today some 1929 window cards.. and some BRoadway
posters
and other GOOdies. Like arc projectors and  Movie mags.. etc...

see my sales.please..
regards, TOM