POINT BLANK Lee Marvin Classic CRIME 1967 22X28 LINEN HS
THE JUNGLE PRINCESS 1936 Dorothy Lamour And Tiger Image LC
THE BLACK WINDMILL 1974 MICHAEL CAINE/DON SIEGEL 27x41 ONE SHEET
DREAM GIRL...1948 PARAMOUNT...BETTE HUTTON... 27x41 ONE SHEET
THE DROWNING POOL 1975 WB PAUL NEWMAN 41X81 THREE-SHEET
THE DESERT HAWK 1950 U-I YVONNE DeCARLO 27X41 ONE SHEET
ACROSS 110TH STREET 1972 UNITED ARTISTS CLASSIC 70s CRIME HS
THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT A SOLDIER...1943 COL... 27x41 ONE SHEET
SHACK OUT ON 101 1955 Allied Artists Lee Marvin/Terry Moore 27x41
I LIVE ON DANGER 1942 Paramount Jean Parker Chester Morris 27x41
TORPEDO BOAT (1942 Paramount) Jean Parker Richard Arlen 27x41 OS
SHADOW OF THE CAT 1963 UNIVERSAL ...KITTY HORROR...27x41 OS
TOMB OF LIGEIA 1965 AIP CORMAN/PRICE HORROR 27x41 ONE SHEET
SHARPSHOOTERS 1938 FOX Brian Donlevy CLASSIC DAREDEVILS 22x28
KLUTE 1971 WARNER BROS FONDA/SUTHERLAND CLASSIC 70s CRIME HS
STRANGER I! N TOWN 1957 ASTOR 22x28 HALF SHEET
DATE WITH DISASTER 1957 ASTOR 22x28 HALF SHEET
STRANGE FASCINATION 1952 COLUMBIA SEXY CLEO MOORE OZ DB
BLOW OUT 1981 JOHN TRAVOLTA/BRIAN DEPALMA 14X36 INSERT
TRUE CONFESSIONS 1981 UA ROBERT DUVAL/DE NIRO 14X36 INSERT
THE GREAT SIOUX UPRISING 1953 U-I JEFF CHANDLER 14X22 WC
A GENTLEMAN AFTER DARK 1942 DONLEVY/FOSTER/HOPKINS 11x14 LC
GANG-BUSTERS 1954 11x14...COOL COPS SHOOT-EM UP SCENE...11X14 CARD
EMBRACEABLE YOU 1948 WB DANE CLARK 11x14 FILM NOIR TITLE CARD
I LOVE TROUBLE CLASSIC 1948 COLUMBIA FILM NOIR 11X14 CARD #8

New MPB ID: HollywoodFilmPosters.Com
New email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New web site: www.pjFILM.photosite.com aka www.HollywoodFilmPosters.Com

If you are into links please add one or the other URLs above to your site. If you still have an old bigtownfilmposter link, please remove it and replace. If you are looking for a FREE web site, check out www.photosite.com. Free up to 150 images, anyway.

This is my first post after a very nasty computer virus melted my home pc hard drive, corrupted all my backup disks, and destroyed about 6 years of hard work. Not only was I affected, but Dario, and especially DrV, were hard hit as I lost their sites of which I was webmaster. Dario bounced back nicely on his own (looks great, D!), but DrV lost years of online articles. That is my biggest regret of this entire unpleasant experience. I'll make it up to him one day, somehow.

I am using pc at work now until such time I feel like readdressing the home pc issue. As such, the work pc is a Government-owned computer, and in an effort to make every 8 hours work an even more miserable experience, most of the fun web sites have been blocked. Like eBay. No longer can I access the site directly, nor can I access the eBay links you provide. It's quite possible that I am the only MoPo member unable to go to the very site we all talk about.

At the moment I am not too terriblely upset with this developement. I do miss not being able to access my eBay ID(s) and just looking around over there. But, Tel est la Vie. I'll cope.

So, for the time being, it appears I will be relying on mailing lists, MCW, Heritage Auctions, direct MoPo sales, your web sites, friends bidding my behalf, etc. If you have a mailing list please add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to it. If you have a web site to share, please provide a link.

Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Special HI's to Dario, theCooCoos, DrV, JR, FF, CL, RK, KMcD, GT, SHCPhD, JoBoinNo, EdS, PhilE, JtheKK, and Bro and K in BR (Sweet 16!) .

the pj
Happy 4th!

Let's keep www.MoviePosterBid.Com alive! Support MPB!