Y'all,

Apparently Hurricane Dennis did some subtle damage to my personal DSL service
and none of my numerous messages to MOPO for the *past week* made it through to
the list -- but since I didn't receive any "bounce notices" I only just now
realized it when I checked the archives. So, I am sending this message using
the MoviePosterBid.com sever tucked away in its bunker in central Kansas to see
if I can get a message to MOPO this way.

One of the messages that didn't get to you last week was the announcement that
we are staging a big "Sci-Fi, Monsters & Horror Auction" theme event in the
first week of August -- and that for the first time ever at MPB we have a
PREVIEW CATALOG that you can look at right now to get a peek at some of the
fine theme-related posters which will be up for auction in just about two weeks.

To view the PREVIEW CATALOG, go to http://www.MoviePosterBid.com and click on
the banner with Robbie the Robot that appears at the top of the Home Page.
Lot's of good stuff!

Of course, anyone with posters to sell on this theme can join in -- if you
don't know how, just email JR at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Man, I hope this message gets through to you folks. I'm beginning to feel like
an AOL user (sorry, Henry... :)

-- JR