Allen
(written at 6:00 am eastern time) I vaguely remember the deal. (I actually
remember the poster collection). I think that we were all square. I wouldn't
let something hang around and ignore emails. I have never ripped a single
person off for a deal and my hundreds of positive feedbacks indicate that. I think I have completed thousands of transactions over the past twelve years from our
web site and eBay and do not have a single complaint. I will take a look
back at my records have no idea why i would have shorted you any money. Also why wouldn't you have made sure this was squared away 2 years ago?

(written at 7:38 am eastern time)
This following was written after some research. Ahh ok this is coming back
to me. I looked at paypal and see that the three transactions were accurate
(one from you to me for $535 and two from me to you for $479 and $15.06) .
My total refunds to you were $494.06 and I double checked to make sure that
was accurate. I do see one thing that eBay  charged me $30 for listing the
item and my shipping was $16. Never reimbursed. The total was therefore $46.
From my records we agreed to call the deal square. You were not paid $40.94
($535 minus $494.06) from me due to my cost of posting the item and my
shipping. You AGREED to this and it looks like we decided that we were "all square". I actually read a few emails indicating that we were going to chalk this up to a difference of opinion on the condition of the poster and part as gentleman with no problems. Since I never got my eBay fees back and shipping I think we both agreed that the forgoing was fair. If you need to discuss this
further please call me at (315 rest was sent to allen provatly). These emails take way too long.

Sincerely
John Mody
PS I only wrote back the group as Allen decided to cc the entire group in on this. For the group's sake any future messages should be done privately (to me email or phone) as the members do not need to read our resolution/dispute.