Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 20:26
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Am I Crazy

try buying records from people who don't have turntables and grade vinyl as
mint if it only have a few noticeable scratches.  Or pre-recorded open reel
tapes, again from people who can't play them - but tell you they look nice -
at lease with posters a good description can clear up the grading problem -
unless the seller can't actually see the poster and is grading it by smell.