Just for general information, the ZIP Code was introduced by the Post
Office in about 1962. Prior to that, there was a 2 digit postal code
(that was introduced in 1939, but was not widely used until after
WWII.) Such ZIPs as NY 10021 are combinations of the two. 21 was my old
postal code when I grew up on East 67th St. in New York. The 100 was
added to create a ZIP. Regards, rudy franchi

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Nostalgia Factory, 50 Terminal St., Bldg. 2
Boston, MA 02129   617 241 8300/ 800 479 8754/Fax: 617 241 0710
Co-Author of MILLER"S MOVIE COLLECTIBLES available at Amazon
Movie posters: http://www.nostalgia.com,
Official suppliers of images to the IMDb <http://www.imdb.com>
London Flat: <http://www.nottinghillflat.com>
Entertainment Memorabilia Appraiser: Antiques Roadshow
<http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow>
Vintage Poster Consultant: Heritage Galleries
<http://www.heritagegalleries.com>
Movie Poster News: <http://www:posternewsbulletin.com>
Crime fiction reviews: <http://www.reviewingtheevidence.com>
eBay User I.D.: firedog

"If the world made any sense, we'd all die in graveyards."  Georges
Simenon