From: "Natalie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 4:37 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] random inspection of a persons mail

Bob, this indicates something even worse. He makes you wait nearly 2
months and then doesn't even have the courtesy to let you know your item
has been sent!

Al, clearly you have problems. Has it ever occurred to you to only list
a few things at a time? I know I get overwhelmed if I get lucky and
there is a free listing day on ebay when I list 50 or so things.

Natalie

Al Shevy wrote:

Bob your poster shipped a few days ago.It will get there. I am sorry that
am late.
Al