weeell   To think I also considered Austin as a refuge from My lost
mind......

well is ther no safe haven .....???   as we know Only crazy people Move
to LA....  and Florida// well////

Unless You like palmetto Bugs the size Of cats and gators

NYC will make you bind and destitute,,,,, and leave You smelly Like Burnt
pretzels..  and steet people Urine...

its true!!!

so that leaves............... Iowa,,,, ( To many Cows if U ask me)....
Or perhaps vermont...  yes .. that may be the place...

ORRRR you can all consider  ' Toledo" , OHIO... the Usa mecca Of
hospitality,  quaint Village like atmosphere

Home Of the JEEP, Tony packos Hungarioan Hotdogs and  The Toldo Mud
hens....

The Beutiful Muddy Maumee River......... and/// The  Place located in the
heart of the Midwest between Chicago. cleveland, detroit and columbus..

Now aint we special...... and... You can get on the GROUND floor  Now By
haveing Tom relocate YOU here...

Lucky newcies will get Free Movie Posters as a welcome Gift...

little did I know I was sitting on a real estae empite all this Time//
Toledo the SAFE town to Live IN....

let me be Your Home Finder........ and enjoy the Incognito approach to
living... No one will look for U here..

hell.......Its like livingOn the MOON!

I await You inquirys.. REmeber FREE 1 sheets with every Hous Purchase...

If Bruce can Live in the Boondocks of MO whay NOT Toledo???? think it
over...

man I make sense...

Tom

( american visionary and memorabilai scholar//)