Hey Tom,
    Give much congratulations to Ed.  He is a longtime customer of mine and I am so happy for him. Wow..........triplets!!  What a handful. How wonderful though!! I'm sure no one will be sleeping in that house for awhile................

Sue Heim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Congratulations To Ed Flood & His Wife!!!

Hi Phil:

 Yes, spread the great news about Ed Flood and his wife's new babies. This is a wonderful thing and I like good news for a change. I have known about the triplets for quite some time and to be honest it was difficult for me to keep it a secret myself.

For those that e-mailed I will let Ed Flood fill us in on the babies. I think he had one boy and two girls.

I also received an e-mail that thought it was Ed Poole and his wife Sue from LAMP. No we have two types of water here "one a poole" and "one a flood". It was Ed Flood and his wife. I don't know's Ed's wife's name. Finally GOOD NEWS about a FLOOD!!! :)

Once again Best Wishes to them.

Best,

--Tom Pennock
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com