Go into your EBAY account and then My Messages to read any emails from EBAY. They are always safe.

Thanks,

Roland

Cinerama web site:
http://cinerama.topcities.com

Andy Neal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Henry and anyone else who is getting these emails....

Ebay encourages you to let them know if this sort of thing is happening.
They are usually very good at getting back to you and letting you know that
they are tracking these people and doing something about it....

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/isgw-account-theft-spoof.html

I too had the spoof powerseller email and let them know.

The general rule is - Don't log in from a link given out in an email. ebay
never ask you to do this.

Thanks
Andy