I get get about 3-5 of them a day. Some of them are really hard to catch.

Sue
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Weird message from 'Ebay member'/ID THEFT!

I got two within the last 5 days, one was announcing
an upcoming eBay 1 cent listing day with a link to
click on and the other arrived last night with someone
stating a user with my ID has been using their credit
card to rack up large purchases and if I didn't
respond, their attorney would be after me.

That one came as a "Message >From ebay Member" but
there was no record of it the My Messages folder on
eBay.

They are coming in fast & furious, at least 1-3 times
a week.

Yahoo! for Good