Phil - never pays to be TOO famous! Especially if one's name is Phil. I
do note, however, that as the two L Phillip, you are a little different
to the one L Philip such as myself.

I have just inherited a stack of poster bits, included ONE piece of a
THEM! US 6sheet, the BOTTOM third of  HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL Aus three
sheet, the bottom two thirds of a BONNIE AND CLYDE US 3 sheet, and a
bunch of other bits and pieces.

A one-place stop list for spare parts is a great idea. If you like we
can park your list on NSFGE as well as your website, if you like.

Luckily, the bottom third of my Aus FORBIDDEN PLANET three sheet is just
the credits panel, and we have a complete version for the master
restorers to re-create that red letters on white credits panel.

Phil (one L) Edwards

Phillip Wages wrote:

Indeedilidokily I do!  I am slowly working on a complete revision of
my website at which point I hope to make it so people can add their
pieces to the website theirselves and that my only physical
involvement is if pieces are found.  The idea to go this way was born
from the fact that I clearly don't have time to maintain Poster Pieces
manually AND that some collectors would prefer to keep their pieces on
hand rather than mail them to some unknown guy (and here I thought I
was famous!).  When I do get the revised website up (which could
easily be months away), I will announce it here so anyone with Poster
Pieces can start posting them on the website.

Phil