Title: AOL Email
I have had a few private emails asking how the magnets work in displaying posters. Basically they are very small but very powerful. I have fixed four small metal discs onto the wall that I use. The poster is then placed between the magnets and the discs with the magnets in the corners. The magnets only come into contact with the linen but they dont leave any marks. They look very impressive and can be changed regularly. At the moment I use the same size posters so that I can leave the discs in the same place but this could be easily adapted to different sized posters.

It is true that the poster is not protected by glass but I also have a number of framed original oil paintings and they are also not protected by glass. This is quite common for displaying fine artwork so why not movie posters? Of course, one very important thing is to keep them away from direct sunlight.

I change the posters fairly regularly and I have not noticed any problems with them. There are other creative ways of displaying linen backed posters without framing them but I like the magnets. The supplier I used was in Australia

Australian Magnet Technology
PO Box 159
Raymond Terrace
NSW 2324
Ph: +61-2-49873988

Regards
John
JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA
PO Box 92
Palm Beach
Qld 4221
Australia
WEBSITE:
www.moviemem.com

eBay Userid: johnwr

All you need to know about Australian Posters......
http://www.moviemem.com/about.html