Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:05 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Reserves on ebay

Here is a question for the group.  Do you bid against reserves?  I personally will not chase reserve prices.  I will place a low bid that I know will not meet the reserve and then snipe at the end.  However, I cannot understand the reason for them.  Why not put a starting price on the poster and let it fly.  I am a collector and not a seller.  May I hear from sellers on this subject?

CJL
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com