From: "Richard Halegua Comic Art" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:37 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Fw: [MOPO] What to do?

now this is where it really sux...

I looked at the guys lists & he has the poster I've been looking for
for my entire life.
This is my holy grail.. THE poster
the poster that would fulfill my life.. the poster that could be even
better than .. uh.... forget that.
but yeah it's the one.. that damned poster that I may never see
another of and the poster that I ask everyone about.. THE ONLY POSTER
I ASK EVERYONE ABOUT

WHAT IS THE POSTER?

Murder My Sweet 3sh style A

I have been searching for this poster so long  that it aches me to say...

because of the 10's of thousands of dollars I lost in this gallery.......

                                       ...............I cant bid on
that poster

yeah that sux alright...........