yessir I've been hard at work all week long getting stuff ready for
moving, which is why I've been so busy taking pictures & making lists.

What I have taken pictures of.. there are no lists.
What I have listed.. there are no pictures!!

so I have made up a list of 3 sheets 1932-1975
http://www.movieposters-stills.com/store/3sheet_posters.htm
you'll still have to ask for pictures & prices

6 sheets.....
http://www.movieposters-stills.com/store/6sheets.htm
again you'll still have to ask for pictures & prices

1sheets list of priced posters no pictures (not in the picture
gallerys. I have no pics of these)
http://www.movieposters-stills.com/store/posters.htm

1sheets picture galleries of unpriced & unlisted posters, ask for prices
http://www.movieposters-stills.com/store/1sheets/1sheet_index.htm

Spanish Movie Heralds, priced at $10 each, 5 for $40 & 15 for $100.
http://www.electro-comicsonline.com/spanheralds/

now how's that!!

I will still be listing even more stuff as I have to get everything
boxed & ready to move, so I need a complete inventory of all my stock..

keep watching
Thanks