It's got people talking about how indispensable he is to the business,
how awesome for the hobby, what a relentless promoter he is ...

I've got to give him credit.  It's like getting to read your own
obituary praising you -- while you're still alive.

All hail the Mighty Bruce!

S Bashi wrote:

Danny has made the most sensible post on this subject

Of course no one is going to pay $2m for a business without looking at
what the income stream is and what the assets are

and Of course this is just a publicity stunt......

But has anyone stopped to think how much eBay has already earned on
this listing as listing fees ??
How much will the final value fees be if anyone is stupid enough to
put a bid on ?

But who cares.....Because  its got you all thinking and talking about
him !

Oh I am sorry have I some how just stumbled on what BH was trying to
achieve??  Call me cynic.

Regards

Siamak Bashi

Managing Director
www.CQout.com <http://www.CQout.com>
"The Most Trusted Online Auctions"
CQout Ltd is registered in England No 3848004

This message is sent in confidence to the addressee only. It may contain
legally privileged information and the contents are not to be
disclosed to
anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to
preserve the confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.