Good Luck, Rich.

Shelly

----Original Message Follows----
From: Richard Halegua Comic Art <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] New Location of Graffix Gallery
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:32:02 -0800

Hey folks..

almost finished moving from step one (had to move to a storage as the
new place wasnt ready yet)
Now will be step two, the move into the new place starting tomorrow

I'm just a block down in a warehouse/office location. I will not be
taking regular customer business there like I was in this place, but
of course anyone that shows up can certainly browse.

the unique thing about this location is that I am right next door to
the ELVIS-A-RAMA MUSEUM
had I been able to get this location for the price I'm paying
before.. I know I coulda made some jack there. (the building is
coming down in jan-07 so rent is real cheap.)

anyway.. I'll be done in about 2 weeks altogether.. In the area.. YOU
BETTER STOP BY!!!!!

ps.. I'll be getting to inquiries by this weekend so if you asked ne
about 3/6 sheets 1sheets etc.. I'll be getting back to you

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters