Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Restoration or recreation?
 Rather than love and hate, why not.

" Forgotten relics from motion picture's past, Salvage, Restored and Treasured "  ... so you and your grand children can enjoy these wonderful poster.

I personally think it is very important that we save as many old original movie posters that we can. This poster would not have survived much longer unless some serious rescue effort was undertaken. The tape had distorted the shape of the poster as well as gelled the paper right through and the poster was extremely dry and brittle. Foremost it was an rescue effort.

Please enjoy the pictures in sequence.
http://members.shaw.ca/filmposters/ebaylist3/ghostbreakers4.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/filmposters/ebaylist3/ghostbreakers3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/filmposters/ebaylist3/ghostbreakers1.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/filmposters/ebaylist3/ghostbrakers3inbath.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/filmposters/ebaylist3/ghostbreakers2.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/filmposters/ebaylist3/ghostbreakers5.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/filmposters/ebaylist3/ghostbreakersallfinnishedyes.jpg

Sincerely,
Dario @ www.vintagemovieart.ca

Shelly Whitworth-King wrote:

Ah .. I'd say it's like that fine line between love and hate ...

Shelly