I recently listed 21 posters and lobby card lots on eBay.  Aren't you tired of bidding on listings that fail to sell because the reserve has not been reached?  All my listings have opening bids of .99 cents, with NO RESERVES!  Everything will sell!  Among the listings are the following:

Title

Current Price

Bids

LAUREL & HARDY, orig 1929 Silent TITLE CARD, Near MINT!

$314.99

8

THE FIRE BRIGADE, orig 1926 Title Card, FIREFIGHTERS!

$10.50

2

SOMEONE TO LOVE, 1928 Silent Lobby Card, BUDDY ROGERS

$0.99

0

LADY OF THE TROPICS, Hedy LAMARR & Robt TAYLOR, 1939 TC

$2.83

3

SIGN OF THE CROSS, orig 1932 LC, COLBERT & C.B. DeMILLE

$11.08

2

JAMES CAGNEY, original 1940 Lobby Card, ANN SHERIDAN

$0.99

1

HAROLD LLOYD, original 1936 Lobby Card, THE MILKY WAY

$0.99

1

THE BIG CLOCK, orig 1948 Classic Film Noir Lobby Card

$0.99

0

ADVENTURES of ROBINSON CRUSOE, 1922 Silent Lobby Card

$0.99

0

Rock HUDSON & Doris DAY, 1964 LC, SEND ME NO FLOWERS

$0.99

0

ELIZABETH TAYLOR, 4 orig 1960 Lobby Cards BUTTERFIELD 8

$0.99

0

HAYLEY MILLS, 3 1960s Lobby Cards, Disney's PARENT TRAP

$0.99

0

MARY POPPINS, 1970sR Lobby Card, WALT DISNEY

$0.99

0

STRANGE LOVE OF MARTHA IVERS, Classic 1946 NOIR 1sheet

$0.99

0

HALLOWEEN, orig 1978 1-sheet, BLUE Ratings, CARPENTER

$0.99

0

DON'T OPEN THE WINDOW 1sheet, orig Span/Ital Horror '76

$0.99

0

ALAN LADD, orig '62 1-sheet 13 WEST STREET, Rod Steiger

$0.99

0

BUSBY BERKELEY musical 1-sheet, FOOTLIGHT PARADE, 1970R

$0.99

0

DORIS DAY, orig 1953 1-sheet, APRIL IN PARIS

$0.99

0

MONKEYS GO HOME, orig 1966 Disney 1sheet YVETTE MIMIEUX

$0.99

0

HIT THE SADDLE, 1940sR Western 1-sheet, 3 MESQUITEERS

$0.99

0

All with NO RESERVE (except for the two unique scripts)!  Everything will sell!

All my listings can be viewed by doing an eBay SELLER SEARCH, using my eBay Screen name, ONESHEET, or by following the link below:

I will be listing MANY, MANY more posters, lobby cards, and ephemera in coming weeks.

Everything sold with a no questions asked, unconditional money back guarantee.  100% Positive Feedback in over 9,500 transactions!

Thanks for looking!

Marty Davis
Vintage Film Posters
43215 N. National Trail