I like the Realart DRACULA style B half sheet.  But perhaps that
is because I have one for sale.

Kirby McDaniel
www.movieart.net

On Dec 12, 2005, at 9:32 PM, Sean Linkenback wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Any Thoughts on what RealArt Piece is the Most Valuable right now?
I'm guessing it's the 51 Frankenstein Half Sheet style B.

If it's not the top, it's probably 1A.  With a couple of verified
sales in
the low-mid five figure range, it's right there with the Frankenstein
RealArt insert.  After that would be the Wolf Man insert, followed
by the
Frankenstein A-style 1/2 sheet, and the Dracula insert would
probably round
out the top five.

If you look at lobby cards, I would probably rate the top five
RealArts as:
Frankenstein TC
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man "choking" scene card
The Mummy Karloff portrait card
Bride of Frankenstein four main characters scene card
Dracula TC  or Wolf Man card of holding Gwen in the forest are
probably
close to a tie for the fifth spot.