Greg,
I'm a little disappointed to hear that my poster collecting passion will
return some day. I'm really enjoying not spending all my lunch hours
obsessing over whether there's a near-mint copy of Boston Blackie's Chinese
Venture on eBay.

And don't hold your breath waiting for that Ukulele concerto. Michael
Greenwood can testify that I am the world's slowest recording artist.

-Roger