Yes indeed, Mary Christmas or happy Holidays!
I hope you all have a great time with family and friends.

Best,
dario.

Shelly Whitworth-King wrote:

Hi Guys

I just wanted to wish all on MOPO a fab yule now as I may get caught
up in
some last minute madness tomorrow.

I hope you all get to catch up with family and friends and have a
wonderful
time.

My thoughts go out to all those who lost so much in the last 12 months
with
the Tsunami, Katrina, Earthquakes, flooding, man's tendancy to
violence.  I
hope the next 12 months will go someway to heal those wounds.

Cheers m'dears

Shelly

7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk