I loved THE BUTCHER BOY.  I think it's a great, original film.
K.

On Dec 30, 2005, at 10:45 PM, Scott Burns wrote:

 A message bounced by the listserv so I'm forwarding it back to the
group.

Scott
MoPo List Owner

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 1:23 PM
Subject: Fwd: [MOPO] Breakfast on Pluto

Hey Kirby,
Breakfast is much more accessible than Butcher Boy, which I didn't
really
care for.  I've really enjoyed the rest of Jordan's work.  Although
initially I found Cillian Murphy to be grating, he became very
sympathetic
by the end.
What role did he play in 28 days After?  Breakfast was a wonderful
movie to
see on a cold rainy day when I was playing hookie from moving and
packing.
I can pretty much guarantee you'll love it.

Channing, as far as the thick accents, I had no trouble
understanding the
dialogue.  Maybe you should take the cotton out of your ears from the
Metallica Xmas Party!

Happy New Year, Michael, Cinecityposters