Hey, I want to wish y'all out there in MOPOville a happy new year! This has been a rough one, so I'm sure most will be glad to see it go.

Perhaps next year's storm season will mellow out a little (fingers crossed).

Perhaps this year more people will talk about posters instead of merely trying to sell posters (hey, it *could* happen...)

Perhaps customer service around the world will go back to using people instead of voice mail, email and computers (well, it is a night to do a little dreaming, after all...)

Perhaps oil company executives will grow hearts and consciences (... not even in my dreams...)

Anyway: My new year's resolution will be to get more exercise. Not terribly imaginative, but incredibly necessary, so I'm going with it.

Anyway, I wish everyone the very best!

-- JR