From: Phi-Nga Jeannie Le <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] A Star is Born !! - Step into Liquid
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:02:39 -0600

On Tuesday, January 3, 2006, at 06:02 PM, Eric Melanson wrote:

Has anyone on the list seen "Step into Liquid"...if so, what do you
think??

Eric Melanson
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

__----

Hello, Eric,

"Step into Liquid" is considered to be one of the best surfing
documentary movies out there.  The title is not new, but it covers a
wide range about the culture, sport, and some history of surfing.  Every
surfing aficionado has seen this.  If you watch this and end up liking
it, I can give you some more surfing titles to check out.

He'e Nalu!

Jeannie