From: Greg Douglass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/01/03 Tue PM 05:56:21 EST
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] YOU ARE ALL GAY

Dammit, David! I knew it! I should have known when I had the
uncontrollable urge to buy that SINCERELY YOURS Liberace one sheet last
year.
Greg D
PS-Speaking of gay scenes...after seeing DELIVERANCE, my butt still
hurts every time I hear a banjo. I am unable to go to bluegrass
festivals or listen to Allison Krauss CDs. Who do I sue?
David Kusumoto wrote:

** OK, I think I've had a nice one-day run at purposely stirring up
trouble,
just blurting out what's on my mind regardless of the consequences.  This
has been a great thread.

** However, after reading all responses, public and private, I've reached
the conclusion that YOU ARE ALL GAY.  That's right.  All of you.  Not
that
there's anything wrong with it.  However, one more crack about the
fact that
I love Judy Garland (esp. in A Star is Born, Summer Stock, Meet Me in St.
Louis and Oz) -- well you know, we're gonna have to take it outside.  So
there.

- David (who's so very gay) Kusumoto.  Wait'll I tell my wife tonight.
She'll laugh me out of bed (more than usual, which is every night).

P.S. -- one of my favorite posters is the '54 half-sheet to A Star is
Born.
I purchased a rolled and fine condition beauty from Deke Richards,
who's not
gay.  The aforementioned is purposely included to meet the test of
referencing an actual movie poster to remain relevant to the fluid
guidelines of MoPo.

.

.