From: andre
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 7:07 AM
Subject: [MOPO] local framer in vancouver bc area

 Hi everyone,
  i hope this is not out of line to ask this here but i am hoping someone can recommend a framing shop in vancouver bc. I would also like to find a source for mylar bags that i can get either locally or shipped from within Canada.
 I've just bought my first two original posters from the "movie poster shop" in alberta and am researching different options for displaying them.
Thanks for any help that is tendered.
Andre Denommee