Dear Dr. V, JR and MOPO,

Hi from Joe Bonelli.

My comments (agreeing with a person I highly respect, Dr. V) were made not from
seeing the film but from being sickened by the trailer which was nauseating
enough.  You couldn't pay me to sit through the film.

I've never been a snob about anything in film but.....
Sad comment that this gore fest-for-fun was the Number One in US film for even
one week.

Joe