If only. James Bulger was nearly 3 when Robert Thompson and Jon Venables
murdered him, and he was only a "playmate" in the most horrible sense of the
word. One of these kids is now a father himself. What's the one thing these two
had in common? No, not Child's Play 3. A crappy homelife and crappy parents.

Really, the issue here is parenting. Small and young children shouldn't be
seeing horror films, period. Adults, they can make up their own minds. Seeing
Halloween didn't make me want to kill my brothers.

Likewise, the "influence" of media. Kids minds aren't fully developed, adults
are.

Natalie