Gee Walter, you don't look old enough to have bought a poster from Kirby for only $8.00. (just teasing you Kirby)!!

Sue
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:09 PM
Subject: [MOPO] FIRST POSTER ETC

.
It seems to me that several of the first posters I bought were three sheets for various obscure 50's titles, although one of them was a retitling of GLEN OR GLENDA and did have Bela Lugosi's name on it, plus two images of Ed Wood.  Kirby McDaniel charged me a whopping $8 each, and, Kirby, if you have any more of those, I'll be glad to buy the rest of them for $8 each as well!

Walter Reuben
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com