I currently have 19 listings on eBay, ten of which close on Sunday and Monday evenings.

Aren't you tired of bidding on listings that fail to sell because the reserve has not been reached?  All my listings have opening bids of .99 cents, with NO RESERVES!  Each and every listing WILL SELL.

There are three very rare, multi-page, CHRISTMAS CARDS that were sent by WALT DISNEY to W. Ward Marsh, film critic of the Cleveland Plain Dealer.  One is from 1939 and promotes the upcoming feature, PINOCCHIO.  Another is from 1949, and promotes the upcoming animated feature CINDERELLA.  The third card is from 1950 and promotes the animated classic, ALICE IN WONDERLAND.  A couple of the cards feature Mickey Mouse and his Pals.

There is also a beautiful, 1940 first edition hard cover book of FANTASIA.  Finally there are six, very desirable movie magazines from 1924 to 1937.  Cover portraits includes GRETA GARBO, JEAN HARLOW, CLAUDETTE COLBERT, GARY COOPER and more.  There are a few nice glass slides of coming attractions, and many more will be listed this next week.

Current Bid $1.04

Current Bid $11.61

All my listings can be viewed by doing an eBay SELLER SEARCH, using my eBay Screen name, ONESHEET, or by following the link below:

I will be listing MANY, MANY more posters, lobby cards, and ephemera in coming weeks.

Everything sold with a no questions asked, unconditional money back guarantee.  100% Positive Feedback in over 9,700 transactions!

Thanks for looking!

Marty Davis
Vintage Film Posters
43215 N. National Trail