From: Greg Douglass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MoPo's 11th Anniversary
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:13:33 -0800

So...if MOPO is 11 years old, that means very soon, it'll be going
through puberty....and in 2008, it'll be a teenager....
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
Been with MOPO since it was a wee 3-year old, and I'm happy to see it's
survived out here in the Darwinian jungle of the internet.
Congratulations, Scott! , for you perserverance & patience.
Greg Douglass

Visit the MoPo Maili! ng List Web Site at www.filmfan.com

7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Yahoo! Mail