Excellent point, Kirby!

As for Ms Whitworth-King's suggestion, they already are, my dear.

I know with our own funny little forum that (regardless of topics
covered and the, ah, attitude) that so few people post. Not everyone
likes to write, or indeed has an opinion, but it does seem that many of
the same voices are heard here and there and on MPF. Some are on all
groups, including Style B which has a small membership.

Maybe there should be an annual roll call on MOPO. Just a "g'day" would
suffice.

TTFN,
Phil
Shelly Whitworth-King wrote:

I say hang 'em high!

Shelly

Only joking, of course in case I am accused of being a wee savage.