Gary,

Very sorry to hear that.  One can only hope Eugene gets his just deserts. From Sue's post its obvious he screwed a lot of people.  Hopefully, he's out of the poster hobby.  As you know, I had a close call with him.  Perhaps 5 or 6 months before he actually began to screw people regularly and as a matter of policy. I was just hoping that it had worked out positively for you.

Regards, Saul
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Whatever happened to ..

Hi Saul,

Never received them, despite communication up until 5/05 saying I would.  I'm still willing to 'take care of business' as it were, if anyone can locate him for me.  Total loss was $1500-$2000 - so, I will not soon forget.  I have not seen them turn up on eBay, but could have missed them.  The biggest losses were an original Italian "Lolita," and an original French "It Cam From Another World."  I tried to get a Texas DA involved, but that was a joke.  So, I will take care of this without the Criminal Justice system, if given the chance - however unlikely that is.  Regards,

Still Lurking,

Gary

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:46:50 -0600, Saul H. Chapman, Ph.D wrote