From: Dr Vollin Md <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: DENNIS THOMAS
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:30:08 EST

IS 4 POSTS ALL WE HAD TO OFFER IN CONDOLENCES TO A COLLECTOR OF DENNIS
THOMAS' CALIBER? ANY ONE OF US WOULD BE THRILLED TO OWN JUST ONE OF DENNIS'
POSTERS. NOT TO MENTION HE WAS A TOP NOTCH CREDIT TO THE HOBBY. I MUST BE
IN THE
WRONG GROUP???????? AT THE MOVIE POSTER DISCUSSION GROUP THEY HAVE 4 PAGES
OF
TRIBUTE TO DENNIS INCLUDING TEARS & POEMS. MOPO'S SAD RESPONSE IS AS
DEVASTATING TO ME AS IS THE LOSS OF DENNIS!! CAN ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS
POSTERS? I
CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW!! A SICKENED drV

Yahoo! Mail