I was stunned to hear of his passing.  He is a great loss to the hobby, my thoughts are with his family.
Todd
-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Linkenback <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:44:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [MOPO] DENNIS THOMAS

I guess it definitely means that most members of MOPO are NOT subscribers to Movie Collector?s World
(which is a shame right there), as he was featured twice in it?s pages.
An incredibly nice guy that truly loved movies and posters, his enthusiasm for them was not only palpable but extremely contagious.

Dr. V?s articles on him can be found here:

From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of lobby card invasion
Maybe he wasn't that well known to the members of MOPO?  That could explain the sparsness of messages, nothing personal, I'm sure.