Or, you can select "SERVICE", as a category, and achieve the same desired results.

Zeev

----- Original Message ----- From: "JR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOPO Re: Paypal problem

You have it exactly. When they are filling out the "send money" form at
PayPal, they must to choose a "CATEGORY OF PURCHASE" -- and IF they select "eBay Items" then they have to enter the eBay item number and usually have to pay separate shipping fees. What you should tell them to do is select "GOODS
(Other)" for the Category of Purchase and then they won't be bothered with
having to enter the item number or any or weird stuff -- they can just enter
the total amount due you told them to in your invoice.

I do the exact same thing you do, since I refuse to use eBay check out
services. Just tell them to select "GOODS (Other)" for Category of Payment).

-- JR