From: "JR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "David Kusumoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] ANALYSIS:  Should'veseen signs of "Crash" coming
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:30:14 -0500

While this is an excellent analysis of the process and the innner workings of the Awards, the simple fact is that more members of the Academy liked CRASH than they did BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. It may have been a matter of one vote difference between the two of them, or it may have been hundreds. I'm not sure we'll ever know or that it really matters.

-- JR