Hello all,

It's been awhile.

Freddie Poe, aka Dr. Vollin MD, has put together a fitting tribute page to Dennis, whom, as you know,  passed away March 1st, being 42 years of age.

www.poe.pjangel.com

Dennis' picture has been provided, and looking at his young man should, if nothing else,  drive home the point that Life is pretty darn fragile and fleeting, and the time we have been allotted on this planet should be spent in celebration as if it was your last day, because it very well could be.

Also, I have included a tribute to Dennis on the newly reconstructed and rebuilt Big Town Film Posters web site (the old site was ruined by hackers and a really destructive virus) with the new address of www.pjAngel! .com. I invite you over and welcome your comments, queries, and complaints. And site links. Especially those.

While I'm here I might as well lay this on you...

FS on Movieposterbid:

http://www.movieposterbid.com/search_seller.asp?nsearch=pjangel%2Ecom

EMBRACEABLE YOU 11x14 Title Card
HELL SQUAD 1958 AIP 27x41
SHARPSHOOTERS 1938 FOX Brian Donlevy CLASSIC CAMERA DAREDEVILS HS
LILO AND STITCH 27x40 LENTICULAR
THE UNTOUCHABLES 1987 COSTNER/CONNERY 27X41 OS

Plus 1950 Western Posters and other things.

Plus over on eBay

A One Sheet and Half Sheet Lot from the 1950s and 1960s.

You can ! view it here: http://www.pjangel.com/id24.htm

and bid on it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7598203236

Thanks in advance.

Good luck on the upcoming Heritage auctions and just pay the 15% and shipping fees and forgetaboutit because if you are lucky enough to win any ONE of those outstanding auctions I'm sure paying Heritage fees are of little consequence to your wallet or purse.

later...

Hi to Dario! E me when the "blonde" gets there.

Hail to bro f.s.!

paul j angel
bigtownFilmposters
pjAngel.com