Good evening all,

I just wanted to throw a shout out to MOPO and see if there are any D-Theater users who are interested in selling or trading some of their titles.  I just ordered my first deck, expect it next week, and am fairly excited to say the least (knock on wood).  Here are the titles I'm looking for, and I'm willing to make a good offer for each:

**Bourne Identity
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Die Hard
Galaxy Quest
The Limey
Lost in Translation
**Mulholland Drive
**Moulin Rouge
Out of Sight
The Ring
The Rundown
Spy Game
Terminator 2
U-571
**X-men
**X-men 2

Asterisks are for the ones I'm looking for most of all.  Thanks for lending me your ear for a few!

Best regards,

Steve Zammar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.dsonesheets.com