Aloha MoPo,
I have the following  original movie posters for sale.

Creature From the Black Lagoon TC
It Came From Outer Space  WC
This Island Earth  WC
Navy Vs Night Monsters OS
Ghost & Mr. Chicken OS
Ghost & Mr. Chicken WC
Revenge of the Jedi advance  OS (with date)
Abbott & Costello Meet the Killer Boris Karloff WC
Voyage to the end of the Universe HS
Alligator INS
Curucu Beast of the Amazon INS
World of Abbott & Costello LC#6  Frankenstein holding
the boys
World of A&C LC#8  Dracula hovering over the boys
The Spider LC#2 spider sitting in drive way
Queen of outer space HS style "B"
Creature walks among us HS style "B"
Many Jack Davis art movie posters
I have over 1000 one-sheets from the last 10 years or
so. Let me know what your looking for and I'll check.
Some are rolled most are folded.
Let me know if I can help you in your search.
I'm looking for:
1. A&C meet Frankenstein OS R56
2. A&C Buck Privates INS  (will include in sale/trade
a Buck Privates WC)
3. Invasion of the saucermen INS

Mahalo Nui Loa,
Best,