From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of H Brek Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:10 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] fs 1932 Original GRAND HOTEL one sheet

Hi,

I am new to this site. Sue of Hollywood Posters recommended I get some input from MOPO members.

I found an original 1932 Grand Hotel one sheet in excellent shape except some edge ware. The body of the poster is very

bright. It has been rolled for around 50 years so the folds are faint and doesn't have any fading. It has not been linen backed. I'm sure most people know Bruce and Gray. Both have

been very gracious, but anxious to get me to commit to a sale or auction. I am going to make a decision on what to do over the

next day or so on what to do. I would appreciate any input on how much one would be willing to pay for this poster. There is only one

or maybe two more one sheets that have ever surfaced (depending on who you ask).  Please don't email with questions like how much will you take?, because I don't

have an answer. I would love to hear what would you would be willing to pay? I will keep interested parties informed on if I sell it or put it to auction.

Cheers,

Brek