Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 21:54
Subject: [MOPO] FA: TOUCH OF EVIL - Classic Welles Half Sheet

Hello Mopo Friends,
I've been away too long, so I'm returning with a real gem up for auction on ebay.  A 5 day beginning tonight; please check out it out at.....

Some great 30s Bogart title cards coming soon, plus much more.  Doing some thinning and focusing and I hope that MOPO-land will enjoy some of my coming offerings.  Glad to be back, and hope everyone is well.

Take care,
Fred Sliman
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com