Mopo memer Dale Dilts is now the owner of some of my poster sorces Files.. Enjoy dale

watch for more fereebes people..
this is the dream factory!\\\

also see my ad on ebay my entire manufactureing company and poster and much stuff and trademark, domain

the whole works One money!
buy me out....
Ive done just one orde for 150 K///

Ive have several 300-400k years... and I can show you how to make products... I guess Im the worlds largest producer of clappers// 1/2 million sold.. Im like mcdonalds... Tom needs a new view.... divorce and turning 50 this august and just plain tired ben doing it 30 years..

theres plenty of product left for recup.... theres 20,000 small boards 8 x8 size.... need sticks cmpleted sell for 16.95 each
we did 30 k at a pop forUniversal and Disney.....
Ihad 10 employees then,,,
I just dont want to run that large ofscale shop anymore....
the works there....
I have all the gear to crank out the dreams By truckfull
if itdont sell guess ill be forced to work....::):):).

all for 350 K

seller Id - dreamfactory     ebay  Now..